Who doesn’t like to have pink luscious lips? And if it can come easily with beetroot, so much the better. One of the many home remedies for getting pink lips naturally is to drink beetroot juice. The scientific reason behind this is that beetroot’s coloring pigments, vulgaxanthin and betanin are both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory in nature which help lighten dark or discolored lips and protect them from the harsh rays of the sun. If you too are looking for ways to lighten your lips, use beetroot for pink lips and see the difference.
Why would you choose to use beetroot? If you’ve ever eaten this vegetable, you know how it stains not just your lips, tongue and teeth a bright pink but your clothes and fingers too. But that’s not all. Beetroot works to clear up the pigmentation of your lips. Besides being natural, it’s also free of chemicals and inexpensive, so why not make the most of it? Beetroot for pink lips, did you say? Sure, why not?
Here are a few ways by which you can use beetroot for pink
A lot of people are aware that there are treatments available to help change their features and aesthetics. But many people may not have considered how surgery can help them. Unlike reconstructive plastic surgery which is performed after a person has suffered severe damage to their appearance, cosmetic surgery is an optional procedure to help people enhance their looks. Anyone who is in good health can get a cosmetic surgery, as long as they follow their surgeon’s directions and don’t have any underlying conditions that would interfere with their ability to heal.
One of the main reasons that people may consider having cosmetic surgery done is to improve their self-confidence. Many people have a feature that is a source of insecurity. They may want to look better but can’t change their trouble spots through diet and exercise alone. For those patients, a cosmetic surgery would be of great benefit as it can help to contour their face or body into a look that would make them feel happier and more comfortable.
One of the most common procedures that are done for female patients is the breast augmentation surgery. There is sometimes a cultural stigma against getting
What can be complicated in washing ones’ face part of beauty regimen? I say, a lot! Some common washing and lathering habits that we have been repeating since a long time can cause some very annoying skin woes such as irritation, breakouts, oiliness and dryness. Here is a list of some of the biggest face-washing mistakes we are committing every day and how to overcome them.
- The first and foremost mistake that we can do to our face-washing regimen is to pick up the wrong product. What can be more wrong than picking up a creamy greasy cleanser if you have an acne-prone skin? The right cleanser should remove the dirt, dust and grime only, without stripping the face of its natural oils. Thus, you need to find a cleanser that is made for your skin type and does the job.
- Washing your face twice a day to the max is a good protocol. You do it more and the skin is bound to get dry and itchy. Washing your face multiple times will strip the skin of all the natural oils and healthy cells. This will irritate the skin and make it overproduce oil. Giving your face
Every girl desires peachy dewy skin, gorgeous hair and flawless makeup. However, with increasing environmental hazards, stressful lifestyle and inadequate sleep, this seems a farfetched dream. Fret not! We bring you simple beauty tips that will be your go-to beauty strategies once you implement them.
- While quick dry nail polishes are everywhere, if you do not have them around, no worries. Dip your painted nails in a bowl of ice-cold water for 5 minutes and it makes your polish dry faster.
- Always apply concealer underneath your eyes with your ring finger. Since the pressure of the ring finger is the lightest, it will cover up the area smoothly without putting unwanted pressure on the area.
- If you have a matt foundation but want a dewy look, mix one or two drops of olive oil in the foundation and apply. It will instantly give you that glow and dewy look.
- Harsh eyeliners are out. Create soft eyes with eye pencils. Dab your finger onto the liner once applied on the eyes. This will create a smudged smooth look.
- Summers even make the best make up sweat. Keep your softened lipsticks and eye and lip pencils in the fridge for about an hour